Talking HIV - HIV Training Day
Join us as we present a range of key topics related to HIV, share experiences and shed light on different perspectives of HIV infection. The event will include trainee clinical case presentations, panel judges’ discussion, and audience interaction.
- The role of STIs and HIV acquisition
- The effect of PrEP and antiretroviral therapy to prevent HIV transmission
- Metabolic complications related to HIV and antiretroviral therapy
- Why it's important to value the importance of early detection and diagnosis of opportunistic infections and AIDS defining cancers among delayed HIV diagnosis.
- Understanding U=U and the role of ARV to maintain virological suppression as an effective strategy to prevent the sexual transmission of HIV.
Further information and to register click here.