Find Support: HIV
Chiva works with children and young people living with HIV across the UK & Ireland through camps and other residential projects as well as local support and meet-ups. Find out more about getting involved with Chiva.
Other organisations also support people with HIV, including some which work with children directly. These links are to HIV support organisations, where to get more information on HIV and also other organisations which provide wider support.
- 4M Mentor Mothers Network – Nationwide
- Blue Sky Trust – North East & Cumbria
- Body and Soul – Nationwide
- Brigstowe Project – Bristol area (18+)
- CAFPH – Luton & East of England
- George House Trust – Manchester
- Kernow Positive Support – Cornwall
- Leeds Skyline – Leeds
- Positively UK – National
- Positive East – London
- Positive Help – The Lothians, Scotland
- Sahir House – Merseyside
- Terrence Higgins Trust (THT) – Nationwide
- The Sussex Beacon – Sussex
Listen below to a poem written by one of the young people we work with about her experiences.