CHIVA CONFERENCE 2020
Chiva conference 2020 took place on 15th October, and was held virtually.
Read the programme here.
Please see below for the Chiva conference 2020 video recordings. Feel free to skip to the presentations you are interested in using the times given.
1.39 HIV & Adolescents: Global perspectives. Dr Nina Ferencic & Dr Ruslan Malyuta (UNICEF Office for Europe and Central Asia)
43.00 Key Note Speakers: Understanding Childhood trauma and adversity. Dr Tina Gutbrod & Vince Hesketh (Croft Child & Family Unit Cambridge)
1:16:49 Complex case presentations to multi-disciplinary panel. Dr Marion Roderick -presentation of case (Bristol Children’s Hospital)
1.20 Patient reported outcome measures (PROMS). Dr Guido Van den Berk (OLVG Amsterdam)
25.44 CYC Symposium: My Health My Appointment. CYC
1:00:54 National Surveys on COVID impacts
- Chiva- COVID-19 impacts on young people. Djamel Hamadache (Chiva Steering Group)
- BHIVA/Chiva/PHE – COVID-19 impacts on clinics. Dr Gabriella Shanks (Mortimer Market)
1.36 Recreational Drugs and ARV interactions Prof Marta Boffito (Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London)
33.35 Update on anti-retroviral drugs with focus on injectables Dr Katja Doerholt (St Georges Hospital, London)
Oral Research Abstracts:
- 0.00 Children and adolescents in the UK / Ireland CHIPS cohort. Edith Milanza (MRC CTU)
- 13.20 Mind the Gap; Shifting the focus from the 90:90:90 to the 10:10:10. Ellie Crook (Imperial College Healthcare Trust)
- 20.16 Supported breastfeeding among women with diagnosed HIV in the UK the current picture. Helen Peters (ISOSS Manager, NSHPC)
- 36.00 Fibroscans ™ in youth with perinatal HIV Sophie Raghunanan (Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust)
50.36 How do we maintain quality of care? Impacts of COVID, reflections on commissioning and networks Dr Katja Doerholt (St Georges Hospital)
1.13.39 Awards and Conference close. Dr Amanda Williams Chiva Chair