We know that many children and young adults living with HIV face increased hardship.
Our hardship support service provides practical help for those with critical needs.
Who can apply?
To be eligible, you or those you are referring must be:
- a family with a child living with HIV
- a young adult who has grown up with HIV
- a pregnant or new mother living with HIV (although, support for these mothers will be focused on infant needs)
Applicants will need to be facing a crisis or emergency, with no access to support and insufficient resources to meet their needs. Or, they will be experiencing poverty or destitution.
We’ll also accept applications from students who need support moving into independent accommodation where their family circumstances fit into the above categories, or they are estranged from family support.
What kind of support is available?
Examples of areas where applicants could receive help:
- Food deliveries or vouchers
- Household essentials
- Digital equipment for education
- Emergency housing
- Travel to appointments
- Formula for infants of mothers living with HIV
How to apply
For full eligibility criteria and additional information, please read the full guidance document here.
Download and fill in the referral form below, send completed forms to [email protected] .
If you have a query or would like to discuss any referrals with us, please call Amanda Ely (07484 830329) or Abi Carter (07807 705062).