CHIVA can offer multiple training courses from it's pool of expert staff and membership, having a wealth of experience relating to the health and social care needs of children, adolescents and families living with HIV. CHIVA has a track record of successfully developing and delivering training courses and workshops both in the UK and internationally. We welcome inquires relating to established training courses or developing bespoke courses or workshops.
Areas for developed courses and workshops include:
- Developing support services for HIV positive children and adolescents
- Developing models of family support for families living with HIV
- Understanding the psycho-social impacts and needs of children, adolescents and families living with HIV
- Understanding the needs of looked after children affected by HIV (for Social Workers, Social Care Managers, Foster Carers and those working in residential childcare)
- Workshops for schools: meeting the pastoral care needs of pupils infected with or affected by HIV
For more information or to discuss this further, please contact: email@example.com