No Documents Found
Some significant updates to the guidelines include:
- an expanded focus on psychosocial care of women living with HIV during and after pregnancy
- updated consideration of the safety of newer antiretrovirals at conception and during pregnancy
- a review of guidance relating to breast feeding including examples of supplementary material that can help guide decision making as well as monitoring and support of women choosing to breast feed
- modified neonatal post-exposure prophylaxis recommendations including a 14 day shortened duration in the context of very low risk of transmission
- a new section on postpartum management of women living with HIV.