14th Annual Conference
Breaking through barriers: Achieving health and wellbeing for young people growing up with HIV.
Thursday 15th October 2020
- Understanding childhood trauma and adversity
- Patient Reported Outcomes
- CHIVA Youth Committee Symposium
- Recreational drugs and ARV interactions
- Update on anti-retroviral drugs including long-acting injectables
- Workshop sessions: Choose between- Breastfeeding support in complex scenarios; Sexual health and young people; Supporting young people with additional needs through transition; patient experience of Long Acting Injectables
- Oral abstract presentations
£50 All other health professionals, and those with Associate Membership (eg BHIVA, NHIVNA)
Free of charge limited number of free registration for medical and nursing students. After this, a nominal registraion of £20 applies for students.
Register to attend via our event hosts CFS here: