2019 Annual CHIVA Conference
Our 13th Annual CHIVA Conference took place on Friday 15th March 2019, at Friends House, London.
- Invited Lecture: Pregnancy guidelines and neonatal care - What’s New?: Dr Hermione Lyall
- PENTA - A Global Update: Professor Di Gibb
- Novel approaches to adherence: Dr Caroline Foster
- CHIVA Youth Committee (CYC) Symposium 'My Journey with meds': CYC
- What you need to know about contraception and antiretrovirals: Dr Mas Chapanda
- CSE & Trafficking - an overview with case discussion: Paul Archer
- 'LIFE GROWING UP': live performance sponsored by ViiV
- CHIVA and CYC Update
- CHIPS and CHIPS+ Update: Kate Sturgeon
- Supporting young people with learning disabilities or neurocognitive delay through transition
- Young adults with neurocognitive impairment. Cases post transition – what happens next?
- Oral Research Abstract Presentations
- Looking forward days – are young people ready for adult services?: Angela Callaghan, Susanna Keidering, Dr Anita Freeman
Delegates can complete a conference evaluation here.