This area provides resources on a range of topics including supporting conversations around HIV; enhancing knowledge and understanding and explaining the law. They are targetted at young people, family members, support services and education providers. Please get in touch at email@example.com if there are additional documents you would like to see included here. (Click on the direct title links on the left menu bar to view specific resources.)
COMMUNICATION IN CLINIC - TOOL KIT
The three tools below can be used together to help enable good communication with children and young people in a health clinic setting. (click on the images to view and download the documents).
1. Communicating with your young patients
2. Checklist for clinic conversations
3. All About Me
ALL ABOUT ME - DIGITAL VERSION for completing digitally with patients.
TIPS FOR USE:
1. Wherever possible have the poster displayed in a visible place in clinic. This can help set the scene as a youth friendly space.
2. Fill in the form in the clinic alongside the patient for future visits, and revisit it at subsequent appointments.
3. This has been made to be used over time. Particularly useful are the pages on adherence, with space to explore the the possible barriers to taking medication. If you require printed copies, please get in touch.