We really appreciate one-off or ongoing donations to support our work. You can make a regular or one-off donation to CHIVA via PayPal (including by card or direct debit; no PayPal account needed). The link below opens in a new window. Please also complete the form below if your donation qualifies for Gift Aid.
If you are UK resident and qualify for Gift Aid
Gift Aid is a UK government scheme which allows registered charities including CHIVA to claim an extra 25p for every £1 given by UK taxpayers, at no further cost to the donor. Please complete the form below if your donation:
- is not more than four times what you have paid in income and/or capital gains tax in the current tax year (if it is, please contact CHIVA)
- is your own money (not paying in donations from other individuals or a company)
- is not part of a sweepstake, raffle or lottery and you’re not receiving anything in return for it (e.g. a prize or ticket).
Please notify CHIVA if you:
- want to cancel this declaration
- change your name or home address
- no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.