Chiva has a strong track record of delivering training courses and workshops in the UK and internationally. Our staff and members have a wealth of experience and expertise relating to the health and social care needs of children, young people and families living with HIV.
We can offer established courses which cover:
- developing support services for children and young people who are living with HIV
- developing models of family support
- understanding the psychosocial impacts of HIV and the needs of children, young people and families living with HIV
- understanding the needs of looked after children affected by HIV (for social workers, social care managers, foster carers and those working in residential childcare)
- workshops for schools on meeting the pastoral care needs of pupils living with or affected by HIV
Alternatively, we can develop bespoke programmes and workshops to meet specific learning needs.
For more information or to make an enquiry, please contact [email protected].