CHIVA works with children and young people living with HIV across the UK & Ireland through camps and other residential projects as well as local support and meet-ups. We have been working virtually during the COVID-19 pandemic. Find out more about getting involved with CHIVA.
Other organisations also support people with HIV, including some which work with children directly. These links are to HIV support organisations, where to get more information on HIV and also other organisations which provide wider support.
- Blue Sky Trust - North East & Cumbria
- Body and Soul
- Brigstowe Project 18+ - Bristol area
- CAFPH - Luton & East of England
- Counselling directory for children
- Kernow Positive Support - Cornwall 01208 264866 help & advice phoneline
- Leeds Skyline - Leeds 0113 2449767 + Live chat
- Positively UK - London 0207 713 0444 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Say It - Sheffield 0114 241 2728 INFO@SAYIT.ORG.UK
- Terrence Higgins Trust (THT) - Nationwide services + helpline 0808 802 1221
- Waverley Care - Scotland 0131 558 1425 email@example.com + Live chat
Listen below to a poem written by one of the young people we work with about her experiences.